Thursday, June 26, 2014

What is happening as of late.

Hello internet, The tochtli fest was a pretty darn cool experience. I truthfully enjoyed every band that played, and for a all day show that ended around one in the morning I think that is saying something as to the quality of the performers. I have been working on some new content, one song of which I will be trying on for the first time real soon. The bandcamp page will be getting a facelift and all the ep's will be taken off shortly. The songs will be consolidated into a full length that I am thinking of as a downloadable CDRLP but I have as of decided upon a spiffy album name for. This will fill up a lot of a cdr and the rest of the minutes will be filled with misc recording I had laying about. This was pretty fun to put together going through old cassette tapes of songs I have done years ago that never saw the light of day will get some data space on the next batch of CDR's I make to hand out. Some of the songs I am going to take off and swap with different recordings of them, some songs may not make the cut. I recorded a track for my cover song album idea I am calling spaghetti-O accident, and once I get a few more I will be making a soundcloud page for that project. Having fun singing songs. That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critiques, criticism, comments, and judgements are to be left here.